What District 7020 will do to support?
Membership Retention & Growth
- Appointment of a District 7020 Rotaract Membership Committee
- Provide resources based on best practices for membership retention and recruitment.
- Considerable emphasis in DRR Awards Guide on membership retention aspect.
- Encourage clubs to provide training opportunities to develop their members to assume leadership roles in their vocation, club and district level.
- District to also support this objective through implementing training opportunities in a collaborative effort with District 7030 and Rotary.
Transition in Rotary
- Increase the percentage of Interactors transitioning to Rotaract and Rotaractors transitioning to Rotary.
- Encourage Rotaract Clubs and Rotary Clubs to include an Interactor and Rotaractor on club committees
- Continue the Meet and Mentor Program – The “Mile” Way
- Foster and encourage stronger relationships between Rotary and Rotaract Clubs
- Foster and encourage stronger communication system between Rotary and Rotaract clubs
- Ensure that communication from a district level straight down to prospective members is transparent and efficient.
- provide clubs with the information needed to bring a greater awareness of the organization
- provide information in both English and French so that all nationalities in the district are included and informed
- Maintain regular communication with Presidents and ensure the District Board presence at meeting and club events.